What universities in the UK do astronomy?
- University of Sheffield.
- University of Southampton.
- University of St Andrews.
- Durham University.
- University of Liverpool.
- University of Nottingham.
- University of Portsmouth.
- Birkbeck, University of London.
Which university has the best astronomy program?
- #1. Northwestern University.
- #2. Columbia University in the City of New York.
- #3. California Institute of Technology.
- #4. Dartmouth College.
- University of Wisconsin – Madison. Madison, WI.
- #6. University of Chicago.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
What GCSE do you need for astronomy? Entry requirements
You’ll usually need: 5 GCSEs at grades 9 to 4 (A* to C), or equivalent, including English, maths and science. 2 or 3 A levels, or equivalent, including maths and physics.
What is the best astronomy course?
- Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space – Offered by University of Arizona – [Coursera] Course overview.
- Analyzing the Universe – Offered by University of Rutgers – [Coursera]
- Backyard Astronomy II – [Udemy]
- Astronomy: Exploring the solar system – [Udemy]
- Astronomy Without Telescope – [Udemy]