What to get someone who loves the stars?
- Sega Homestar Home Planetarium & Star Projector.
- Telescope Digital Eyepiece Camera.
- Celestron Eyepiece and Filter Kit – 14 Piece Telescope Accessory Set.
- Cosmos Kitchen Knife Set.
- Astronomy Print Magazine.
- TongYue Celestial Natural Gemstones.
What to get a friend who likes space?
- For the History Buff. Piece of Space.
- Stay Warm This Fall and Winter.
- For Moon Lovers.
- A Great Coffee Table Book.
- Put Someone’s Name in Stars.
- See Space Right in Front of Them.
- Great for Developing Construction Skills.
- For Interested Stargazers.
What Every astronomer needs?
- Get out and look up.
- Telescopes for Astronomy.
- Astronomy Binoculars.
- Skywatching software.
- Stargazing Accessories.
- Observing chair.
- Folding camp table.
- Red-light Flashlight.
Is a telescope a nice gift? Telescopes are certainly excellent value at the moment, with so many being imported from China, but don’t expect to pick one up for next to nothing. Avoid the dirt cheap plasticky telescopes that appear for just a few notes in some catalogues and department stores, even if you are buying for a child.