What astronomical event will happen in 2022?
|August 12-13||Perseids Meteor Shower|
|August 14||Saturn at opposition|
|August 27||New Moon|
|August 27||Mercury at Greatest Eastern Elongation|
What are examples of astronomical events? Similarly, the vernal and autumnal equinoxes which take place in March and September are also yearly solar events. A solar eclipse is an example of a solar astronomical event that takes place less frequently. A meteor shower is an astronomical event. Planetary events occur whenever a planet is visible in the night sky.
What are the names of astronomical events?
|2039 June 21||An annular solar eclipse will occur over the Northern Hemisphere.|
|2039 November 7||Transit of Mercury.|
|2039 December 15||Total solar eclipse.|
|2040 September 8||Planetary alignment of Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and the crescent Moon.|
Where is the best place to stargaze in the UK?
- Northumberland National Park. northumberlandnationalpark.
- South Downs National Park. southdownsnp.
- North York Moors National Park. northyorkmoors.
- Yorkshire Dales National Park. yorkshiredales.
- Cranborne Chase Area of Natural Beauty. cranborne.chaseaonb.
- Bodmin Moor, Cornwall AONB.