What are the 4 types of astronomy?
- ASTROPHYSICS: Applying the laws of physics in space.
- ASTROMETRY: Mapping celestial bodies.
- ASTROGEOLOGY: Examining rocks, terrain, and material in space.
- ASTROBIOLOGY: Searching for life outside Earth.
What are the 3 types of astronomy?
- Planetary Astronomy. Planetary astronomy is the study of planets and planetary bodies, including moons, comets, and asteroids.
- Solar Astronomy.
- Stellar Astronomy.
- Galactic Astronomy.
- Observational Astronomy.
How do I start studying astronomy? Learn the Night Sky with the Unaided Eye
Astronomy is an outdoor nature hobby, so the best way to begin is to go out into the night and learn the starry names and patterns overhead. Buy yourself an inexpensive planisphere, which shows the constellations visible at any time throughout the year.
What are 3 topics astronomers study? Cosmologists and extragalactic astronomers study the entire universe. They study the creation, evolution, and possible futures of the universe and its galaxies.